Are you an adaptable and hard-working accounting professional looking to expand upon your experiences and contribute to a positive and dedicated team? If so, we’re seeking an Accounting Clerk for a contact position with our Nova Scotia-based client in Dartmouth.
- Keying invoices and obtaining approvals
- Supporting with the weekly cheque run
- Bank reconciliations
- Month-end reconciliations and reporting
- Preparation of daily cash reports
- Accounting project work as needed
- General administrative support (filing, maintaining records, etc.)
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar, versatile support role
- Proficiency with MS Excel & Adobe
- Previous experience using JD Edwards software will be considered an asset
- Positive, flexible, and adaptable work ethic
- Comfortable using technology with the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Superior attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in an independent role while supporting the larger team
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!