Our client, a successful and reputable company in the manufacturing industry, is seeking a Manager, Accounting for a permanent opportunity in their Halifax, Nova Scotia office. The ideal candidate is a dedicated and experienced individual who thrives in a hands-on creative environment.
- Full cycle accounting
- Forecast and budget preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Cash flow management
- Financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Year-end audit preparation
- Other accounting duties and project work as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- CPA designation will be considered an asset, but is not required
- 5+ years’ full-cycle accounting experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Superior leadership skills and desire to contribute to a cohesive team
- Ability to take initiative and a strong work ethic
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!