Our client, a dynamic and energetic company in the media/gaming industry, is seeking a Manager, Accounting for a permanent opportunity in their Dartmouth office. The successful candidate will be responsible for all day-to-day accounting and reporting.
- Full cycle accounting (AP, AR, payroll)
- Processing daily transactions
- Cash flow management
- Journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial statement preparation
- Forecast and budget preparation
- Financial reporting
- Year-end audit preparation and support to auditors
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- CPA designation will be considered an asset, but is not required
- 5+ years’ full-cycle accounting experience
- Prior leadership experience is an asset or desire to expand this skillset
- Prior experience within the film, television, or gaming industry is an asset
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and a strong work ethic
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Desire to work in an upbeat, creative team environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!