Our client, a highly successful, Atlantic Canadian organization, is seeking an Area Controller for a permanent opportunity in Halifax. Candidates with diverse accounting and operations experience, and exceptional business acumen will be a great fit for this exciting opportunity.
- Financial reporting
- Forecast and budget preparation
- Cash flow management
- Reviewing monthly transactions
- Statutory filings
- Year-end audit financial statement preparation and support to corporate accounting
- Contract compliance management
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in accounting
- 5+ years’ full-cycle accounting experience
- Prior leadership experience is an asset or desire to expand this skillset
- Knowledge of operational support functions (IT, Office Management, Procurement, etc.)
- Ability to take initiative and a strong work ethic
- High level prioritizing skills and ability to address critical, deadline driven tasks
- Flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Our client takes pride in valuing its employees, developing strong relationships with clients, and cultivating growth. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus, and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this may be the career move for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!