Our client is seeking a Payroll Administrator for their office in Dartmouth. This is a contract opportunity with strong potential to become permanent. The ideal candidate has had the opportunity to perform payroll processing in an independent role and is keen to join a multi-faceted company in the marine engineering sector.
- Verifying payroll time cards and hours
- Payroll reconciliations and reporting
- Maintaining payroll files and employee related information
- Answering payroll inquiries
- Supporting AP/AR as needed
- Other related duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 2+ years’ full cycle payroll processing experience
- Completed payroll certification or interest in completing the program ideal
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Go-getter attitude and self-starter
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain professional relationships
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!