Financial Services Officer
Our client is seeking a Financial Services Officer for a role in their Halifax office. This is an excellent contract opportunity for someone looking to contribute their skills within this government office.
- Financial statement analysis
- Maintenance of specialized accounting records
- Interpretive analysis of financial information
- Analysis of & assisting in the development and implementation of new systems
- Administrative support
- Other duties as requested
- Post-secondary education in accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in an accounting related role
- Equivalent combination of training and experience will also be considered
- Above average attention to detail and time management skills
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.