Are you a motivated, versatile, and personable accountant looking for an innovative and dynamic organization to contribute your skills? Our client in New Minas is seeking an Accounting Manager to join their team and manage their day-to-day accounting.
- Financial reporting
- Variance analysis
- Processing daily transactions
- Bank account and credit card reconciliations
- Government remittances
- Forecast and budget preparation
- Year-end audit financial statement preparation and support to auditors
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in accounting
- 8+ years’ full-cycle accounting experience including financial reporting, budgeting, and analysis
- Prior leadership experience is an asset or desire to expand this skillset
- Knowledge of operational support functions (IT, Office Management, Procurement, etc.)
- Ability to take initiative and a strong work ethic
- High level prioritizing skills and ability to address critical, deadline driven tasks
- Flexible and adaptable
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Our client takes pride in valuing its employees, developing strong relationships with clients, and cultivating growth. They offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus, and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this may be the career move for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!