Our Client, an established and respected boutique public accounting firm, is currently seeking a Staff Accountant for their office in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This opportunity will appeal to you if you are seeking a challenging and fulfilling role within a strong, team-oriented work environment.
Offering a competitive salary and desirable benefits package, this firm is committed to work/ life balance and values the contributions of every employee.
- Notice to Reader
- Corporate tax
- Client accounting
- Client meetings and enquiry management
- Other related activities in support of clients and the Partners
- CPA or working towards CPA designation
- Bachelor of Commerce or BBA in Accounting
- 3-4+ years’ progressive accounting experience
- Prior experience within a public accounting environment is an asset
- Strategic problem solver
- Proactive and client service oriented
- Skilled at time management
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Proficient in financial statement preparation
- High level comfort with Excel and accounting systems in general
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!