Our client is currently seeking a Procurement Specialist for their Dartmouth office. This is a contract opportunity to provide hands-on support to an exciting, rapidly growing company.
- Handling all shipping and receiving responsibilities
- Coordination of shipping between US, UK, and Canadian sites
- Organization of inventory
- Streamlining processes and establishing controls
- Liaising with vendors
- Negotiating pricing and contracts
- Post secondary education in business with a focus on supply chain/logistics ideal
- 2 -5 years’ proven experience with shipping/receiving and/or supply chain
- Previous success with streamlining and implementing processes and controls
- Strong aptitude for new technology and ability to understand business operations
- Previous experience with ERP systems, ideally Plex
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
- Adaptable work ethic and willingness to jump in wherever needed
- Strong multi-tasking skills and a keen attention to detail
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!