Interim Manager, Reporting
We are currently seeking an Interim Manager, Reporting for a 4 – 6 month opportunity. Working from our client’s office in downtown Halifax, your primary focus will be on reporting, analysis, and reconciliations. Candidates who take initiative, think strategically, and are keen to join a team of highly motivated individuals will be well-suited for this role.
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Fund accounting
- Work with internal parties on developing new operational and financial reports
- Complex account reconciliations
- Ensuring reporting deadlines are met and accounting records are maintained in accordance with corporate policies
- Analyzing and interpreting operating results and performance
- Ad hoc reporting
- Completed CPA designation
- 3-5 years’ reporting and analysis experience
- Prior experience with public company reporting required
- Strong technical accounting skills
- High level of professionalism
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.