Office Administrator - Bookkeeper
We’re currently seeking an Office Administrator – Bookkeeper for a permanent opportunity in the Shelburne area. Working closely with a dedicated and hard-working team, you will be responsible for performing day to day bookkeeping for this full-service marine-oriented repair and fabrication company. The ability to manage your time independently while multi-tasking in a busy and active office environment is key.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable including collections
- Compiling and verifying time sheets and sending to head office for processing
- WCB remittances and reporting
- Job related billing and costing
- General ledger maintenance
- Bank deposits
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Front-desk reception duties
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing mail
- Additional support and project work as required
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, General Business, or Accounting
- 1 – 3 years’ hands-on experience in a similar BK-focused and versatile role; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated flexibility to meet ever-changing needs
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Required to wear steel-toe boots at office site
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!