Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper for a permanent opportunity at their Enfield location. This is a new opportunity created to meet ongoing growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for full-cycle bookkeeping for a portfolio of small to mid-sized businesses in a variety of industries. If you are an experienced professional with solid work ethic and a client-services approach, this may be the career opportunity for you.
- Recording daily financial transactions
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable and assisting with collections
- Payroll entry and processing
- Bank reconciliations
- WCB and HST remittances
- Creating financial reports
- Financial statement preparation
- Personal & small business tax preparation and filing
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting at the college or university level
- Minimum three years’ full cycle bookkeeping experience
- Previous tax experience is considered an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite & Sage 50 is required
- Prior experience using QuickBooks is considered an asset but not required
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Above average organizational and time management skills
- Dependable and adaptable
- Ability to take initiative and work through processes
- Efficient in both an independent environment and as part of a team
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!