Our client, a diverse and successful family of companies in a wide variety of industries, is seeking an Interim Accountant for an opportunity in their Bedford office. This is a part-time contract position for 1 day per week.
- General accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Month-end preparation
- Cash forecasting and budgeting
- Financial analysis
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3 – 5 years’ similar experience performing full accounting cycle duties
- CPA designation is considered an asset, but not required
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Sage300 software is required
- Strong computer literacy and ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, with high attention to detail
- Flexible worker who takes ownership of responsibilities
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!