Manager, Corporate Accounting and Financial Reporting
Are you a motivated accounting professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to play a key role in a well-established, industry leading, private organization? Our client requires a Manager, Corporate Accounting and Financial Reporting for their HRM location. This is a newly created position due to recent growth. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to make valuable recommendations and work independently given broad guidelines or direction.
- General ledger maintenance
- Financial statement preparation and review
- Period end financial reporting
- Analyzing and interpreting operating results and performance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring internal controls and processes are followed
- Recommending improvements to internal processes
- External audit coordination
- Ad hoc project work and financial reporting as required
- Completed CPA designation
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-designation experience
- Effective communicator
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
Our client takes pride in valuing its employees, developing strong relationships with clients, and cultivating growth. They offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this may be the career move for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!