Our client, a reputable and established organization in Truro, is seeking a dynamic and experienced Controller to manage the daily accounting activities for their dedicated, tight-knit organization. This is a permanent opportunity for a multi-talented leader with exceptional business acumen and strong technical skills.
- Managing the accounting and financial reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Contract management
- Government remittances
- Preparing financial reports for management team
- Hire, train, and lead accounting staff
- Managing risk and developing processes and improvements
- Year-end coordination
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- CPA designation
- 5+ years relevant experience in a leadership role
- Ability to lead and work with professional, high-functioning team
- Strategic decision-making and operational experience
- Advanced communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills and proficient learning new systems
- Adaptability, determination and ability to take initiative
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, and the ability to excel in a growing, entrepreneurial organization, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!