Part-time Finance Manager
Our Client, an established and rapidly expanding non-profit organization with clients across Canada, is currently seeking a Part-time Finance Manager for a contract position in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia. Reporting to the VP of Finance and working as a key member of the small Finance team, the successful candidate will be a detailed, adaptable, and experienced accounting professional who thrives in a varied role that offers challenge.
- Month-end assistance
- Reviewing accounts payable
- Posting receipts
- Financial statement data review
- Adjusting entries
- Variance analysis
- Account review
- Spreadsheet reporting
- Proposal assistance
- Budgeting support and analysis
- Accounting projects
- Post-secondary education focused in accounting at the college or university level
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive experience in a similar, mid-level accounting focused role
- Strong computer proficiency including advanced Microsoft Excel required
- Sage 50 and/or ADP payroll software experience considered an asset
- Well-rounded technical accounting skills and ability to learn new processes quickly and efficiently
- Superior attention to detail and above average accuracy
- Independent and self-motivated work ethic
- Ability to take initiative with projects to solve problems
This position was created to help address ongoing growth and has potential for term extension. Due to the pandemic, the successful candidate will be working remotely and connecting with the team through Microsoft Teams, and will be provided with any required equipment as needed.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.