Are you a self-motivated, highly organized accounting professional looking to contribute your skills to a professional and dedicated team? If so, our client in Halifax is seeking an Accounting Assistant for a permanent opportunity. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a strong attention to detail and a team-oriented approach to join an established and successful organization.
- Accounts payable – review, code, and enter invoices
- Process expense reports
- Vendor and internal communication
- Accounts receivable support as needed
- Ad hoc administrative support as needed
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 2+ years related experience in an accounting support position
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency
- Strong communication skills and a professional, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- High level of accuracy and ability to find discrepancies
- Strong ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.