Are you ready for the next step in your professional career? Our client, in the marine services industry, is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join their dedicated team in Dartmouth. This is a permanent opportunity and ideal for someone with versatile accounting support experience and a committed work ethic.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable including collections as necessary
- Journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance
- Daily reception and front-office administration
- Payroll processing back-up
- Maintaining and enforcing health & safety policies and regulations
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar, versatile accounting role
- Previous experience with Jonas Enterprise will be considered a strong asset
- Ability to collaborate and work closely with accounting team members
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication skills and a personable demeanour
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a team while being efficient when working independently
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!