We are seeking a Collections Officer for our growing client in Dartmouth. This is a contract opportunity, with potential to go permanent, for a professional and organized individual with above average communication skills who excels at meeting targets. This role offers a lucrative income with commission opportunities.
- Trace and notify customers of overdue accounts
- Relay options for payment
- Maintain records and files
- Data entry of financial and customer information
- Post-secondary education in business or office administration
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer service focused role
- Interpersonal and professional communication
- Strong prioritization and workload management skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Computer proficiency and quick to learn
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!