Our client is seeking an Interim Controller for their Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity until July 2021. Leading the financial accounting and reporting, the successful candidate will have excellent technical skills, a strong attention to detail, and a team-oriented approach.
- Period-end working papers and financial reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- GL reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Cash flow management and reporting
- Payroll and benefits completion
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in accounting or business
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related position
- Ability to excel in a team environment
- Exceptional leadership and communication
- Ability to take action and deal with urgent, time-sensitive matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior accuracy and attention to detail
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.