Our client, a reputable, established and local organization is seeking a Part-time Accountant for a contract opportunity in Halifax. Assisting the Director of Finance and working in the downtown Halifax office, the successful candidate will contribute their versatile skills to a reporting and budgeting project.
- Running financial reports
- Variance analysis
- Account reconciliations
- Budgeting assistance
- Supporting senior managers with financial reporting tasks
- Post-secondary education focused in accounting or finance
- Minimum 3+ years’ full cycle and reporting experience
- Sage300/AccPac experience required
- Above average Excel skills required
- Inquisitive, analytical nature
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.