Interim Accounting Manager
Are you a proven, results-oriented accountant looking for a hands-on opportunity to utilize your skills and contribute to a busy office environment in a senior management position? If so, our client is seeking an Interim Accounting Manager for a position in their Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity lasting approximately 4 - 6 months.
- Full cycle accounting
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance
- AR reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Staff supervision
- Additional accounting and special project work as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- CPA designation will be considered an asset
- 5+ years’ experience in a full cycle accounting position
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good judgement and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Adaptable and willingness to “pitch in” wherever needed
For further information about this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!