Our client, a local entrepreneurial company is seeking an Interim Controller for their Halifax office. Reporting to the Owners, the successful candidate will have strong full-cycle accounting and systems implementation experience and enjoy a dynamic, upbeat and team-oriented environment.
- Month-end and year-end reporting
- Systems implementation
- Day to day accounting management
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Strategic leadership and business planning
- Year-end coordination
- Staff management
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation
- Minimum 8 years’ full cycle experience at senior accountant level or higher
- Previous experience in a start-up and/or rapidly growing environment
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to make valuable recommendations
- Exceptional leadership, problem solving and communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume to the attention of Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!