|Location:||Halifax Regional Municipality|
Our client, a mid-sized chartered accounting firm in Halifax Regional Municipality, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team of professionals for a long-term, contract opportunity. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant looking to contribute to a dedicated team whom values work/life balance and flexibility.
- Notice to reader
- Review engagements
- Monthly client accounting
- HST filings
- Client assistance with CRA and Covid subsidy reviews
- Other client accounting support
- CPA designation completed or in progress; or equivalent senior accounting experience
- 3 – 5+ years’ comparable experience with minimum 2 years within public practice
- Strong technical accounting skills using GAAP
- Comfortable working with a variety of responsibilities and quick to learn new processes
- Ability to problem solve and self-motivate
- Positive, team-orientation
- Strong attention to detail in a deadline driven environment
- Prior experience with systems including Caseware, Profile, Sage 50, Quickbooks or similar
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!