Vice President, Finance
Our client, a large private company, is seeking a dynamic, experienced Vice President, Finance to oversee all accounting and finance functions for their head office in Burnside. This is a permanent opportunity for an energetic, multi-talented leader with exceptional business acumen and impeccable business ethics.
Committed to immersing yourself into an organization and utilizing an entrepreneurial spirit, you will lead the organization’s corporate finance functions while playing a critical role in expanding operations.
- Contributing to the organization’s strategic direction and growth
- Managing the financial accounting and reporting
- Developing and managing finance activities
- Managing risk and developing processes, structures and systems
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Leading acquisition and growth initiatives
- External relationship management
- Corporate finance and treasury
- Corporate governance
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 10+ years’ relevant experience
- Strategic decision-making and operational experience
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Adaptability, determination and ability to take initiative
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in growing, entrepreneurial organization, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote position #AS14129-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!