Interim Senior Corporate Accountant
Our client, a publicly traded company, is seeking an Interim Senior Corporate Accountant for a position in their Downtown Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity lasting approximately 2-3 months. Reporting to the Senior Manager, the successful candidate will have a confident attitude and is comfortable taking initiative.
- Month-end accounting and financial reporting
- Project accounting and reporting
- Budgeting, and forecasting
- Affiliate transaction accounting
- Other accounting, finance, and special project responsibilities as required
- A Chartered Professional Accountant Designation
- A Minimum of two years’ related accounting and supervisory experience
- Effective leader with strong communication and problem resolution skills
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet consistent deadlines
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, and have the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.