Senior Corporate Controller
Our client, a highly successful construction company, is seeking a dynamic, experienced senior finance resource to oversee all accounting and reporting functions for their head office in Halifax. This is a permanent opportunity for an energetic, multi-talented leader with exceptional business acumen and impeccable business ethics.
Committed to immersing yourself into an organization and utilizing a committed, driven work approach, you will play a critical role in improving and expanding operations.
- Managing the accounting and reporting
- Managing risk and developing processes, structures and systems
- Budgeting and forecasting
- External relationship management
- Corporate governance
- Managing accounting team
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 15+ years’ relevant experience
- Previous construction experience
- Strategic decision-making and operational experience
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Advanced communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
- Adaptability, determination and ability to take initiative
- Demonstrates practicality and discipline while maintaining a high level of honesty, tact and professionalism
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in growing, entrepreneurial organization, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!