Interim Senior Corporate Accountant
Our client, a publicly traded company, is seeking an Interim Senior Corporate Accountant for a position in their Downtown Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity lasting approximately 2-3 months. Reporting to the Senior Manager, the successful candidate will have a confident attitude and is comfortable taking initiative.
- Month-end accounting and financial reporting
- Project accounting and reporting
- Budgeting, and forecasting
- Affiliate transaction accounting
- Other accounting, finance, and special project responsibilities as required
- A Chartered Professional Accountant Designation
- A Minimum of two years’ related accounting and supervisory experience
- Effective leader with strong communication and problem resolution skills
- Strong ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to meet consistent deadlines
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, and have the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!