Accounts Payable Clerk
We are seeking a dedicated and motivated Accounts Payable Clerk for a permanent position with our client in Dartmouth. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who thrives in a close-knit team environment to contribute their strong accounts payable skills within a successful organization.
- Accounts payable
- Cheque runs
- Creating purchase orders
- Inventory control
- Light office administration such as answering phones and filing
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in an accounts payable position
- Experience with Syspro software will be considered a strong asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, specifically Excel
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Comfortable using technology with the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!