Interim Accounting Manager
Our client, a long standing Not for Profit organization, is seeking an Interim Accounting Manager for a position in their Downtown Halifax office. This is a contract opportunity lasting approximately 2-3 months. The successful candidate will have exceptional technical accounting skills, is highly motivated and driven to succeed.
- Overseeing day to day accounting (AP & AR review; payroll, etc.)
- Financial reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- General ledger maintenance
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Staff supervision
- Additional accounting and special project work as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- CPA designation or in progress will be considered an asset
- 5+ years’ experience in a full cycle accounting position
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good judgement and problem-solving capabilities
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!