Our client, a locally based established and growing organization, is seeking a Bookkeeper/Office Administrator for a permanent opportunity in their Bedford office. As the successful candidate, you will perform day to day bookkeeping for 2 companies within a small team of accounting professionals. Reporting to the Controller, this is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic go-getter who thrives in a position that combines accounting with some administrative support.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- General ledger maintenance
- Cash flow reporting
- Financial statement review assistance
- Payroll processing using ADP payroll service and software
- Payroll reconciliations and employee set up
- Light office administration
- Other duties as requested
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience in a day-to-day bookkeeping position
- Experience with Sage 50 will be considered a strong asset
- Intercompany transaction knowledge and experience with foreign currency will be considered assets
- Superior attention to detail, organization and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!