Accounts Receivable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a permanent opportunity in their Windsor office. The successful candidate will be a friendly, keen and motivated individual who is driven to succeed and grow within the organization.
- Accounts receivable
- Billing and collections
- Data entry
- Manage customer accounts
- Backup reception as needed
- Other duties as requested
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Experience with QuickBooks will be considered an asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!