Our client is seeking a dedicated and motivated Part-Time Controller for a position in their Windsor, Nova Scotia office. Successful candidates have strong technical accounting skills, prior experience within a manufacturing environment and thrive in a small team.
- Cost of goods sold
- Monthly financial reporting
- Financial statement preparation
- Inventory control
- Financial forecasting and budgeting
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Year-end audit preparation
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation will be considered a strong asset
- Minimum 5 years’ full cycle experience at senior accountant level or higher
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is a strong asset
- Proficiency with QuickBooks is an asset
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is required
- Comfortable working independently with superior communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email to email@example.com. Please quote position #AS14050-B-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!