We are seeking a Part-Time Bookkeeper for a permanent position with our client in Lower Sackville. The successful candidate will be detailed, adaptable and be comfortable working independently. This is a great opportunity for someone with day-to-day bookkeeping experience wanting to grow their skills with a local small accounting services company.
- Monthly and annual bookkeeping for clients
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- T1 and T2 tax return preparation
- Other duties as requested
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 2+ years’ experience as an accounting technician or junior bookkeeper
- Experience with QuickBooks Online will be considered an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!