Our client, a mid-sized public accounting firm in Halifax, is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team of professionals.
- Review completed financial statements for consistency and accuracy
- Analysis of invoice, inventory, bank records and other accounting data
- Corporate tax return preparation
- Provide clients with advisory level services
- Assist junior staff as requested
- Bachelor of Commerce or BBA in Accounting
- CPA designation is an asset
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ comparable experience within public practice
- Proficiency using Sage 50, QuickBooks, CaseWare or similar accounting systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Ability to problem solve and self-motivate
- Positive, team-orientation
- Strong attention to detail in a deadline driven environment
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email to email@example.com. Please quote position #AS14051-CB.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!