We are seeking a Bookkeeper/Office Manager for a new permanent position with our client in Halifax. This is an exciting opportunity for an Accountant with full cycle bookkeeping experience, prior office management accountabilities and a desire for variety within a successful, private organization. The ideal candidate will be well organized, professional and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow management
- Monthly financial reports
- Daily bank deposits
- Payroll processing
- Monthly financial statements and year-end audit preparation
- Office operation management
- Maintain effective file system
- Oversee shipping, supplies, equipment, maintenance services
- Human Resources functions
- Systems and process review and improvement
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a full cycle bookkeeping position
- 1+ years’ experience in a human resources position or capacity to learn
- Prior Office Management experience is an asset
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience using Sage 50, QuickBooks or a similar program will be considered a strong asset
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!