Accounts Payable Clerk
We are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for a permanent position with our client in Dartmouth. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is driven to succeed to join a successful, Maritime based organization. The successful candidate will have excellent organization skills and be comfortable working with complex transactions.
- Process vendor invoices
- Answer all inquiries regarding invoices and accounts
- Prepare weekly and monthly payments
- Reconcile vendor statements monthly
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-3+ years’ experience in an accounting support position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Keen attention to detail and organization skills
- A high degree of professionalism with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, both independently and in a group setting
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!