Our client, an exciting, explosively growing company, is seeking a Controller for a permanent opportunity in their Dartmouth office. Candidates with a confident, positive attitude and a team-oriented approach will be a great fit for this industry leading, international company.
- Day to day accounting management
- Public company reporting
- Financial statement preparation and management reporting
- Period end closing and working paper preparation
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Year-end audit coordination
- Creating and generating other financial and ad hoc reports
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Public company financial reporting
- Five to eight years of experience
- Strong ability to work independently, make valuable recommendations and prioritize
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exceptional leadership, problem solving and communication skills
- Successful in a constantly changing environment
- Previous manufacturing experience considered an asset
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote position #AS14038-CB
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!