We are currently seeking a Controller for a permanent opportunity in Dartmouth. Our client is seeking someone who is able to see the big picture while having a strong attention to detail and a willingness to “pitch in” to get the job done.
- Financial statement preparation and management reporting
- Cash flow reporting, monitoring and analysis
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Internal processes and controls management
- Staff management
- Strategic leadership and business planning
- Board reporting
- Year-end external accountant coordination
- Other accounting, finance and special project responsibilities as required
- Completed CPA designation
- 5 – 10 years’ hands-on accounting experience, including staff management experience
- Comfort working within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem resolution skills
- Strong work ethic
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!