Interim Part-Time Chief Financial Officer
Are you an energetic, results oriented professional interested in a leadership assignment in a rapidly expanding, international company?
Our client is seeking a dedicated and motivated Interim Part-Time Chief Financial Officer for a contract opportunity in Downtown Halifax. This is a great opportunity for someone with superior attention to detail and strong problem resolution skills.
- Accounting and finance leadership
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and revenue reports for the Board
- Budget preparation and presentation
- Management report preparation as requested
- Treasury and cash flow management
- Systems and process review and improvement
- Supervision of staff
- 7 years’ senior accounting experience, including staff supervision
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven success in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Successful in a constantly changing environment
- Self-motivated and results oriented
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits.
This role will appeal to you if you thrive in a high-paced, constantly changing environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!