Interim Director, Finance
Our client is seeking an Interim Director, Finance for a position in their Sackville office. This is a contract opportunity, lasting approximately 2-3 months, with strong potential for permanent. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and thrive in a high-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Play key role on executive management team
- Oversee entries from accounting staff
- Prepare monthly financial statements and revenue reports
- External audit coordination and management
- Year end preparation
- Budget preparation and presentation
- Systems and process review and improvement
- Supervision of staff
- Other duties as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation is required
- 8+ years’ senior accounting experience, including staff supervision
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven success in a high growth, constantly changing environment
- Adaptability and strong problem resolution skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Successful in a constantly changing environment
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!