Manager, Operations Accounting and Reporting
Our client, a large services company, is seeking a Manager, Operations Accounting and Reporting for a permanent opportunity in their downtown Halifax office. Reporting to the CFO, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the growth of this industry leading organization.
- Monthly and quarterly consolidations
- Monthly file review
- Full-cycle accounting
- Develop and implement new procedures to enhance operations
- Oversee small accounting team (4-5) to ensure timely and accurate financial accounting, reporting, forecasting and annual budgets
- Manage period end close processes and reporting
- Other support as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- 2+ years’ relevant experience post designation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a good judgement and problem-solving capabilities
- Superior analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and consistently meet all deadlines
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!