Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity to develop your accounting skills within a growing, private organization?
Our client is seeking a Junior Accountant for a contract opportunity in their Halifax office. The successful candidate will possess exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Accounts receivable
- Journal entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accounting support role
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume position
- Positive attitude and a team-oriented approach
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!