Interim Senior Corporate Accountant
Our client, a publicly traded company, is seeking an Interim Senior Corporate Accountant for their office in Halifax. This is a contract opportunity for approximately 6 months.
- Month-end accounting and financial reporting
- Assisting with the preparation of the Quarterly and Annual Financial Statements and MD&A
- Expense reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Staff supervision
- Researching various accounting issues
- Other accounting, finance, and special project responsibilities as required
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation
- Minimum of five years’ related accounting and supervisory experience
- Strong communication, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Comfortable taking initiative
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Our client rewards hard work and dedication and offers a highly competitive compensation package. If you are a team player with proven leadership ability, a customer-oriented focus and the ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy Yeo, CPA, CA, in confidence, at 902.405.3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!