Accounts Receivable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for a permanent opportunity in their Dartmouth office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to expand and develop their accounts receivable skills within a successful telecommunications company.
- Verifying and processing payments
- Entering daily receipts
- Account reconciliations
- Calling overdue accounts
- Other accounting support as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-3 years’ accounts receivable experience
- Previous experience Telecommunications or IT industry will be considered an asset
- Experience with Great Plains software
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!