Our client, an International organization, is seeking a Billing Clerk for a permanent opportunity in their Dartmouth office. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong attention to detail and a team-oriented approach to join a rapidly expanding organization.
- Invoice preparation
- Client account review
- Post and process invoices
- Process incoming payments and return mail
- Respond to billing inquiries
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in IT or Telecommunications industry will be considered an asset
- Experience with Great Plains
- Able to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!