Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for their Dartmouth office. This is a permanent position and an exciting opportunity to contribute your strong accounts payable skills to a rapidly expanding, international organization.
- Prepare incoming invoices for entry into software
- Applying payments to appropriate accounts
- Preparing various reports
- Check statements for discrepancies
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 1-2 years’ experience in an accounting support position
- Previous experience Telecommunications or IT industry will be considered an asset
- Experience with Great Plains software
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Comfortable with software and learning new processes and systems quickly
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!