Our client, a dynamic, international organization, is seeking a Group Controller for a permanent position in their Burnside office. Candidates with diverse accounting experience and a background in telecommunications or IT will be a great fit for this exciting opportunity with a high growth organization.
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Staff management
- Internal processes and controls management
- Corporate compliance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Other duties as required
- CPA designation
- Minimum of five years’ experience at management level
- Advanced knowledge of management and financial accounting and reporting
- Experience in Telecommunications or IT industry
- Superior conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a committed approach that consistently shows initiative and adaptability
- Some international travel is required
Our client rewards hard work and dedication, and offers a highly competitive salary and bonus package, as well as excellent benefits. If you enjoy operating at a very senior level while also getting into the details in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this may be the career move for you.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Troy D. Yeo, CA, in confidence, at 902-405-3523. Alternatively, please forward your resume by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!