Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst for a long-term contract in their Dartmouth office. Reporting to the Manager, Finance, the successful candidate will provide accounting and analytical support to the accounting unit. This is a great opportunity for someone with strong analytical skills to join an industry leading organization.
- Month-end variance analysis
- Quantify the impact of changes to the business or performance
- Create monthly sales reports
- Assist with month end close procedures including journal entries and inventory reconciliation
- Manage month end deadline calendar
- Ad hoc financial reporting
- Assist with identifying process and system issues and implement solutions for improvement
- Other duties as required
- Degree or Diploma with focus on accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with SAP or any other major ERP is considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience in audit is an asset
- Ability to understand business processes
- Above average attention to detail and analytical skills
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Carmen Dockendorff by email .
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!