Accounts Payable Administrator
Our client is seeking an Accounts Payable Administrator for a permanent position in their Dartmouth office. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with strong analytical skills to join a well-respected, long-standing organization.
- Prepare incoming invoices for entry into software
- Retrieve invoices for payment from multiple entities
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Prepare cheques for multiple entities
- Respond to all inquiries regarding outstanding invoices
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education in business or accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in a high-volume payables position
- Strong working knowledge of financial software and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Proven ability to work in a high volume, deadline driven environment
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to the attention of Gillian A. Pendlebury, CPHR by email.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply Now Don’t forget to quote the job number(s) in the subject line of
your email. Thank you for your application!